Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Colin Moock in Bangalore 29th April 2008

Colin Moock is the author of Essential ActionScript 3. Its one of the best book in ActionScript 3. Today, I have attended Colin Moock's ActionScript 3.0: From The Ground Up Tour in Bangalore, Tuesday, April 29th, from 9:00am to 6:00pm. I had many questions and I got chance to get answers from an expert. Overall event was really good and in very good detail. I will be blogging about my questions and solutions in some of my next blogs with an example of them. Here are the things I liked:
  • Event was really extensive and 9 hour journey from zero
  • Very good detail and explanation of ActionScript 3 features
  • Perfect answers to questions
  • Good breaks in between sessions ;)
  • ...... and counting

Nice presentation Colin.
Thanks Adobe

No comments :

Post a Comment