Monday, June 09, 2014
Feedback is necessary to improve the action.
To have the right balance between your positive feedback and negative feedback, the ratio is different its not 1:1.
To have the right balance of your positive and negative feedback, the ratio needs to be 1:3.
Note to self: Now, next time keep this in mind.
- Shawn Achor, The Happiness Advantage
- TYÖKIRJA, TUOMINEN, SAKU ROCK BOTTOM, PEKKA (The Workbook: Redesigning 925)
Friday, October 25, 2013
1. Speak your customers language
Get into the shoes of your customer, and understand their perspective. Understand and learn their pain points and requirement.
2. Be accessible
- Make yourself accessible
- Your staff accessible
- Your brand accessible
- Get feedback from your customer. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback
- Do 3 things:
- Acquire new customers
- Get your customer to buy more
- Get your existing customers to buy more often
3. Build Relationships
Wish them on special occasions
- Customer birthday
- Customer’s children count
- Customer’s wedding day Don’t miss opportunity to wish them on their special days
4. Make your customer feel special
- Complement them
- Be genuine with your complement. e.g. a new car. everybody loves complement and its tax free :)
- Expressing gratitude Thank you customer for doing business. A Thank you card or call them. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Make them feel special.
- Freebies once in a while Usually we charge for this, but as I am seeing you for the first time, I will give this free.
5. Make your customer your brand ambassador
Each customer is different and they are buying for different reasons. So, classify your customer and then speak the customer’s language Different message to different audience(prospective customer)
Customer satisfaction vs Customer delight Look at the ways, how you can stay in touch with your customers, even if you don’t have anorder from them or not. Profile/Classify your customers
Q. for a start up , how do u find customers before ur product comes to market.. u don’t have enough sources of marketing.. (so finding customer_ nxt making him satisfied)…
A. Person sitting next to you is your customer. Why does your customer need your product? What is the problem your product is addressing for your customer? Convert features into Benefits and how
Q. How do you maintain contact & build Relations for you when cater to large group of B 2 C business like a Restaurant / Darshini Hotel
A. Use a CRM system (Customer Relationship Management) system
Q. We are in a regulated industry wherein spend-to-delight customers are not possible options. Any suggestions
A. You need to show your customer, that you are interested in their welfare and well being. Build a service loyalty to the customer and a financial loyalty to the company. It doesn’t really cost to delight your customer.
- The Starbucks Experience
- I love you more than my Dog by Jeanne Bliss
- Thank you economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
Looking for a course on Entrepreneurship?
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Highlights from the event * OSX Mavericks for free * A7 64-bit Architecture.. 10 hour battery, 2X faster Wifi with MIMO, Expanded LTE, FaceTime HD Camera.. iPad mini.. USD 529 with Cellular 16 GB * iPad mini with Retina display 7.9" 20481536 pixels.. mind blowing.. need one #Apple USD 629 with Cellular iPad Air * 5MP iSight camera, HD Video, front HD Camera, Dual microphones, 10 hour battery life.. iPad Air * A7 Chip, M7 Motion Coprocessor.. 8X faster the original iPad #Apple * 7.5mm, 1 Pound iPad Air Ligtest tablet #Apple