Monday, January 28, 2008

Some books on Business Plan and new startups

Okey, enough thinking. I have some concepts which are just virtual. I haven't documented them in a manner to represent them. So I was searching for some guidelines or creating a business plan. And when I searched in Amazon, I got flooded with a numerous amount of books. Its being confusing to get a hands on one and starting it. If you can recommend me some great books on new startups, business, writing a good business plan, I think you got what I needed. I found some good review comments of these books.....
1. How to write a Business Plan
2. How to prepare a Business Plan
3. Go Big or Go Home

Please recommend one as per your experience .. For the time being I will get some more searching. ;-)

No comments :

Post a Comment